Actualités

Are your staff happy with their IT setup? Only one in four actually are...

54% of managers think staff are happy with their IT (but only 24% actually are)

If that has you twitching at your desk, buckle up, because there’s a whole lot more to talk about in nexthink’s State of the DEX Industry Report.

Let’s start with the fact that employees only report 44% of tech issues in the first place – just imagine how much the other 56% might be costing your business.

But before you get too distracted by that, let’s get back to the headline here: that being that 54% of managers think staff are happy with their IT, but only 24% of staff are actually satisfied with it. 

Or, to put it another way, IT decision-makers’ perception is completely out of step with reality, which simply can't be good for the company. Read more.

Evénements sur le même thème

Gratuit

Evènements  • …

The Fridge Warehouse  •  Dubai

Club Synergy Dubai

Le "Club SYNERGY" rassemble des entrepreneurs et des représentants de petites et moyennes entreprises présentes aux Emirats Arabes Unis.

Partager cette page Partager sur FacebookPartager sur TwitterPartager sur Linkedin